- A Geometric View of Conjugate Priors [pdf][abstract][arXiv] Arvind Agarwal and Hal Daume III; Machine Learning Journal (MLJ) 2010. (Best Student Paper)
- Efficient Methods for Predictive Action Strategy Optimization for Risk Driven Multi-channel Communication [pdf] Arvind Agarwal and Nathan Gnanasambandam; The 11th IEEE International Conference on Services Computing (SCC 2014), Anchorage, Alaska, USA
- Learning to Rank for Robust Question Answering [pdf] Arvind Agarwal and Hema Raghavan and Karthik Subbian and Prem Melville and David Gondek and Richard Lawrence; 21st ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM) 2012.
- Generative Kernels for Exponential Families [pdf][ Arvind Agarwal and Hal Daume III; International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics (AISTATS), Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, USA, April 2011.
- Learning Multiple Tasks using Manifold Regularization [pdf]Arvind Agarwal and Hal Daume III and Samuel Gerber; Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS), 2010
- A Unified Algorithmic Framework for Multi-Dimensional Scaling [pdf][Code] Arvind Agarwal and Jeff M. Phillips and Suresh Venkatasubramanian; 16th Annual ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD) 2010.
- Exponential Family Hybrid Semi-Supervised Learning [pdf]Arvind Agarwal and Hal Daume III; International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI) 2009.
- WS2F: A Weakly Supervised Framework for Data Stream Filtering, Cailing Dong and Arvind Agarwal, The 2nd Workshop on Scalable Machine Learning: Theory and Applications, in Conjunction with The IEEE International Conference on Big Data (IEEE BigData 2014)
- Feature Analysis for Computational Personality Recognition Using YouTube Personality Data set. Chandrima Sarkar and Sumit Bhatia and Arvind Agarwal and Juan Li, Workshop on Computational Personality Recognition, 2014
- Multitask Learning for Sequence Labeling Tasks. Arvind Agarwal and Saurabh Kataria, The International Workshop on Multi-Target Prediction, at ECML 2014, Nancy, France.
- Issue Status and Dialogue Act Prediction for Asynchronous Online Social Media User Engagement [pdf] Arvind Agarwal and Saurabh Kataria; 2nd Workshop on User Engagement Optimization (UEO), KDD 2014.
- Large Scale Robust Sensor Network Localization [pdf] Arvind Agarwal and Hal Daume III and Jeff M. Phillips and Suresh Venkatasubramanian; 2nd IEEE ICDM International Workshop on Data Mining in Networks (DaMNet). December 2012.
- Multitask Learning using Transformation Functions[pdf] W Arvind Agarwal and Hal Daume III; The Learning Workshop 2010, Snowbird, Utah.
- Incremental Multi-Dimensional Scaling[pdf] Arvind Agarwal and Jeff M. Phillips and Hal Daume III and Suresh Venkatasubramanian; The Learning Workshop 2010, Snowbird, Utah.